Cancellation and Refund Policy
Notification and enquiries
All notifications and cancellations must be made in writing, email to email@example.com.
Fees are based on the Services or Access purchased, regardless of actual usage and are non-refundable. Craydel does not provide refunds or credits for any partial days, months or years and does not provide refunds to customers, whether or not a customer has logged in or used the Services andor Accessed the Platform.
Claims for non-receipt of services
Craydel will not be liable for any claims of non-receipt of Platform Access that was a result of an incorrect email address and/or mobile phone number provided by the customer to Craydel Customer. The customer is responsible for providing the correct/working email address and/or mobile phone numbers.
If incorrectly charged, by Direct Debit or Credit Card, you agree to immediately notify Craydel as soon as practical that you become aware of the incorrect charge.
Fraudulent credit card charges or fraudulent claims
All requests to negate charges are investigated by our technical department and legal advisors. If you make a fraudulent claim for unauthorized card usage, we will report this to your card issuer and the police
Modification To Terms
- Craydel reserves the right to adjust the Fees for Platform Access upon giving 30 days’ notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Craydel Platform.
- Craydel reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Craydel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform.
Term And Termination
- Upon termination of Access by either party for any reason:
- Craydel will cease providing you with the Platform Access and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in these Terms, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Craydel for your Platform Access through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- If at the date of termination of your Platform Access, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Craydel Platform Access, these Terms and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time. Termination of these Terms shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Without limiting any other remedies, Craydel may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Platform.