Campus: Dublin Main Campus.
Demonstrate your creativity, technical ability and problem-solving expertise .
If you are looking for a well-respected, challenging Interior Design course with an included focus on architecture in Dublin, this is the course for you.
- This degree programme has been designed in response to an increased demand for employees with specific skills relating to Interior Architecture including spatial planning, design detailing, technologies, problem-solving and visualisation techniques and presentation skills. The course takes students through the fundamentals of visual culture, building science and design principles and equips them with practical studio skills.
- Students are required to take part in in-depth research, apply knowledge of building technology and regulations, organise and manage project solutions, and communicate their designs using digital design programmes. Graduates of this programme leave with extensive experience in creating, analysing and interpreting project briefs. They will be able to problem-solve complex design issues and work independently and in groups to find solutions.
- A rigorous, in-depth course programme will teach you to create, design, problem-solve and act professionally in all related working environments.
- The practical nature of this Interior Architecture course will make you industry ready, creatively and technically equipped to propose innovative solutions and problem-solving expertise within the built environment.
- Use dynamic architectural modelling software like Revit, AutoCad 3-D, AutoCAD, as well as traditional communication tools such as model making and free-hand drawing.
- The calibre of work produced by the Design Faculty has been recognised numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week showcases the Design faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography.