The MSc in International Business Management develops the students' functional skills in a range of component business disciplines in a dynamic learning environment.
- Our MSc programme in International Business Management is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business and learn how to operate a business across borders.
- Explore business trends, management practices and techniques.
- Access to an extensive business network through lecturers, guest speakers and alumni.
- Students have the opportunity to learn by doing, with group assignments across a range of real life case studies.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- International Diversity
- Practical Industry Links
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Study Modes
- Student Focused Teaching Groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)