Our LLB (Hons) Law with International Business is a Qualifying Law Degree that combines your legal studies with an exploration of different aspects of international business.
This course is ideal for those looking to develop an understanding of modern global business practices that will complement a Qualifying Law Degree. With key business modules that focus on marketing, HR and strategy on an international scale you’ll get plenty of experience and knowledge in how international businesses operate successfully. Studying our degree will also mean you are prepared in part for the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 1) or to progress onto our Bar Practice Course (if you wish to qualify as a barrister).
- Full-time three year Law with International Business
- UCAS code: M1N1
- This course focuses on key legal topics and a variety of different aspects of international business practices. These include Human Resource Management, Marketing, Leadership and Strategic Management. It is designed to give you a well-balanced choice of subjects. You will study all of the required areas of law to receive a Qualifying Law Degree as well as having a diverse range of international business modules.
- Over 90% of our tutors are qualified lawyers so you will learn to apply law and develop the practical skills employers are looking for today. To make sure that you have the skills to be versatile, we have also embedded important transferable skills in our courses. We want to make sure you feel confident that you can graduate and head straight into the workplace with the skills that employers are looking for.
- With this course you have the opportunity to choose to undertake a business research module in your third year. This double module offers you the chance to focus specifically on an aspect of international business that is of personal interest, allowing private research and study with the support and guidance of an allocated tutor.
When you study Law with International Business with us you will receive:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- Options to study on campus and online
- Study on campus at London Bloomsbury
- A variety of specialist modules to enhance your employment prospects
- On successfully completing the course you will be all set to kick start your postgraduate study to become a qualified lawyer.
- This degree is designed for students who have an interest in international business as well as legal studies and wish to pursue a career in the legal and wider commercial sector, particularly on a global scale.
- As with all our LLBs, this programme has a practical focus with the skills you need for your career embedded into the course. There is a high level of face-to-face tuition with experienced tutors to ensure that you receive all the support you need throughout your studies.
Foundation Year (Four year)
- UCAS code: MN11
- You can choose to take an additional Foundation Year before you start your LLB. This introductory year focuses on developing the key skills required to study at degree level. You will study six modules and on successful completion progress onto any of our three year degrees.