Students can experience world-class teaching and thought leadership from leading Cass academics, policymakers and renowned business practitioners. Cass equips ambitious entrepreneurs like you with strong practical skills and a wealth of theoretical knowledge to enable you to build a scalable and competitive business. You’ll also able to apply for the £10 million Cass Entrepreneurship Fund for high-potential early stage businesses.
Our Global MBA programme is designed for experienced managers and highly-driven, motivated professionals and entrepreneurs who want to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the nature of management, organisation and business; and
- Master their knowledge and skills according to their specific career goals while continuing to work full-time.
- The course will position your career on a higher plain and empower you to become a bold and visionary leader, strengthening the quality of your management across a wide range of organisations.
Join our Global MBA programme and you will:
- Gain a world-class MBA while you study flexibly online – without interruption to your work or personal commitments
- Experience thought leadership in global business from our world-leading faculty of academic staff, respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners
- Be empowered to become a bold, courageous and visionary leader, ready to tackle the challenges of global business
- Acquire the advanced business knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills you need to make bold business decisions and lead you and your organisation to success
- Unleash your leadership potential alongside your expert tutors and global cohort
- Build your adaptability, teamworking skills and resilience
- Gain access to a global alumni network and support from a dedicated Careers team.
Our Global MBA has been specifically designed to:
- Develop your understanding of various organisations, their management, and their changing external contexts
- Build strong career potential for you in business and management by boosting your professional skills and imparting an attitude towards leadership, change and enterprise which is both positive and critical.
- Strengthen your ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex issues, both systemically and creatively, so that theory is converted into practice from a critical and informed perspective
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills to ensure continuing self-direction and originality in your professional development, personal effectiveness and expertise.