Students who successfully complete the programme (academic study and work placement/internship) will be awarded with the Master of Arts (MA) in Hotel Business Management by HTMi Hotel and Tourism Management Institute.
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- Combine an understanding of practical, theoretical and personal skills required for professional management roles in events leadership.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude and nurture team working and project planning skills.
- Use conversational German language skills in an operational setting.
- Confidently differentiate concepts within hotel finance control systems.
- Critically examine the impacts and economical developments from small scale to mega events.