The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Master’s degree programmes are as outlined below. Variances may be observed based on the local education regulatory requirements relating to the country in which each campus of Unicaf University operates. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
- Current CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either academic or professional)
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- In addition to a strong academic record, extra-curricular activities, leadership skills and other relevant background information are taken into account.