The Master of Science in Engineering Management online degree is designed for those with engineering skills who want to step into a management role.
As a student in this online Engineering Management program, you will gain a mastery of corporate culture, leadership, finance, operations strategy and marketing. Your courses will include business ethics, public speaking and decision-making classes that are geared toward the technical professional. You will also learn product development and innovation from Trine’s business and engineering faculty.
As a graduate with a Trine University’s M.S. in Engineering degree, you will have a competitive edge in the engineering management field.
Complete the International Graduate/Master's degree application (completing degree in U.S.) Provide the following:
English placement test score of:
Total Credit Hours - 30
Core Courses - 21 credit hours
• BA 5223 Executive Communication
• FIN 5203 Finance for Engineers
• GE 5103 Project Management
• GE 5113 New Product Development and Innovation Strategies
• BA 5103 Business Ethics
• BA 6933 Statistics and Quantitative Methods
• MGT 5093 Business Strategy and Decision Making
Program Electives - Choose 9 credit hours from below
• GE 5163 Engineered Quality
• GE 5093 Design Thinking
• GE 5133 Lean Six Sigma
• MGT 543 Operations Strategy and Management
• MGT 5013 Advanced Plant Management
• LAW 5003 Law and Engineering professional