The LLB (Hons) Law Senior Status is a specifically designed degree for students who already hold a degree and want to gain a Qualifying Law Degree in just two years.
You can study all the necessary modules for a Qualifying Law Degree while enjoying the flexibility of being able to select three LLB course options to suit areas that interest you. Studying our degree will also mean you are prepared in part for the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 1) or to progress onto our Bar Practice Course (if you wish to qualify as a barrister).
Full-time two year LLB Senior Status
- UCAS code: M101
- Our LLB (Hons) Senior Status degree is a two year LLB programme specifically designed for students who already hold a degree. In addition to gaining a Qualifying Law Degree in just two years, the programme offers you the additional flexibility of being able to select three LLB course options in your second year.
- This degree is taught by the same experienced, professional tutors as our standard three year LLB , using the same high-quality teaching methods. The course combines academic rigour with practical legal skills, providing you with the essential groundwork of your legal education while you study with other students in a professional business-like environment.
- The Senior Status degree is a particularly good choice for overseas students because you may benefit from some exemptions in your home jurisdiction – a good example of this is the Canadian Law modules available as electives in your second year. We recommend that you check any possible exemptions within your home jurisdiction prior to undertaking the course.
When you study the LLB Senior Status with us you receive:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- A variety of specialist modules to enhance employment prospects
- On successfully completing the course you will be all set to kick start your postgraduate study to become a qualified lawyer.