- The CertHE Law with Psychology is made up of the following modules and, upon completion, is equal to a total of 120 credits.
Level 4 modules:
- Legal Skills and Context (30 credits)
- Criminal Law (30 credits)
- Public Law (30 credits)
- Introduction to Social Psychology (15 credits)
One optional module:
- Introduction to Cognitive Psychology (15 credits)
- Personality and Intelligence (15 credits)
* These modules are core and must be passed in order to achieve the award.
- Upon completion of your CertHE Law with Psychology we offer the opportunity for you to progress to study for a Bachelors degree (360 credits).