An Associate of General Studies allows you to build a broad-based education. You will learn to think critically, communicate effectively and pull together knowledge from many disciplines, which are all skills you will need to be successful in any career.
As a student in this online General Studies program, you will learn foundational and critical thinking skills for advancement to upper-level college courses.
As a graduate with an Associate Degree in General Studies from Trine University, you will be prepared for more advanced opportunities in any bachelor's degree.
To be admitted to Trine University's TrineOnline, you need to submit the following:
Total Credit Hours - 60
General Education - 22 credit hours
• Math Elective
• Science Elective
• Social Science Elective
• ENG 143 College Composition
• HUM 203 Humanities Seminar
General Education Electives (4 credits)
• Additional Requirements - 1 credit hour
• UE 111 Online Learning Orientation
Content Requirement - 37 credit hours
• 37 credit hours, to include at least 9 hours earned in each of the two academic departments
• Undergraduate tuition: $399
• Undergraduate tuition assistance for military (active duty only): $250
• Transition to Teaching certificate: $500