The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Bachelor degree programmes are as outlined below. Variances may be observed based on the local education regulatory requirements relating to the country in which each campus of Unicaf University operates. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
- Admission to a Bachelor degree programme requires a Senior School Leaving Certificate with an aggregate score of “60” or “C” or “Credit”, or international equivalent
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer
- Recognized proof of English proficiency
- Current CV
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- In addition to a strong academic record, extra-curricular activities, leadership skills and other relevant background information may be taken into account.